Sink & Faucet Installation, Replacement, Repair
Faucets are a vital part of your home's plumbing system. When they are not working properly, you might notice leaking or decreased water pressure. These problems are not just inconvenient; they can be costly as well. If you live in Knox County, Farragut, Alcoa, Seymour, Lenoir City and surrounding areas then call our plumbing experts today to discuss how we can help you repair or install your faucets.
Why Choose Benjamin Franklin Plumbing?
- Same Day Plumbing Repairs & Service
- Straightforward Pricing
- Plumbers are Background Checked & Drug Tested
- On-Time Service Guarantee
- Clean, Friendly & Respectful
- 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Service
- Licensed and Insured
- Locally Owned & Operated
Faucets are a vital part of your home's plumbing system. When they are not working properly, you might notice leaking or decreased water pressure. These problems are not just inconvenient; they can be costly as well.
Hard water can cause a build up of calcium on ALL of your plumbing fixtures causing them to break down. Chlorine can cause the flapper in your toilet to breakdown causing what’s known as a “running toilet.” These problems can cost a homeowner hundreds of dollars on their utility bill and much quicker than you would think. Softening the water and treating the water can help reduce the calcium buildup and remove the chlorine from the flow. Not only will this help prevent plumbing fixture breakdown, it will also make the water feel and taste better when it comes out of the faucet.
- Stop Losing Money. The water from a single small leak can add up to hundreds of dollars a year on your water bill. In addition, the dripping water can cause damage to your sink surface. Worse yet, internal leaks can damage the structure of your home. Low water pressure might be inconvenient, but it could indicate that sediment is clogging your pipes and could lead to more serious problems in the future.
- Get Professional Help You don't want to ignore these plumbing issues. In order to protect the integrity of your home, you should have an expert examine your plumbing and fix these problems before they grow more serious. At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, we have a team of skilled plumbers to help you do just that. Here are just two of the services that we can provide for you.
- Fix Leaks Faucets get a lot of use and will corrode over time. The result is usually a leak. Traditional faucets contain washers and seals that can be replaced. Other faucets have cartridges and O rings that can fail after years of use. Another cause of leaks could be high water pressure. The pressure forces water out of available faucets or toilet overflow tanks. Finally, a leak might indicate a broken pipe. Our expert plumbers can diagnose your leak, identify the cause and fix it for you.
- Improve Water Pressure. As water pipes age, mineral deposits and other debris can accumulate. The accumulation restricts the water flow through the pipe reducing the pressure. Many times chemicals can solve this problem, but older pipes may become so corroded that they need to be replaced. Sink sprayers are notorious for losing pressure. The mechanism that diverts the water to the sprayer can easily become clogged with sediment causing the sprayer to lose pressure. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing can inspect your system, identify the areas causing the low pressure and fix the problem.
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, we have skilled plumbers that can handle most faucet installations, repairs or replacements. We can service faucet issues in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and wet bar. We can even look at your outdoor faucets and water shut-off valves. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Use Our Limited Time Offer and Save!
Free Service Call
Must present coupon at time of service. Not valid on past jobs. Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or agreements.